Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 8, 2011

I want go K.L with friend la :(

This year is my last year at secondary school
I hope i can go K.L with my friends
Everytime i follow my family go
I haven go with my friends
if i follow my family go
Is nobody play with me , i so boring at there too
My parents can't let me go with my friend
They say must adult bring it
Because K.L is a big city , they worry about us .
I know u people was worry about it
But i also want to try go out with people or myself
I want try to learn something
But my parents was always take care about me
Then i never learn something with myself
I want try to solve problem when i at K.L
I know K.L is a big city
But go there we will find our cousin to bring us
it nothing worry about
i really hope that i can go with my friends
Daddy , Mummy please la :(
Let me go
After SPM i already 17 years old
Don't always thinking that i still was a kid
there city is very dangerous
All people sure will know city is very dangerous
But we can see the matter what we can solve it
If cause city is dangerous , then all people won't come out anymore
Is not a logic thing
Mum Dad please la :(

No comments: