Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pray Hard

I'm Pray hard
I'm pray hard to Japan
I hope that all will be fine in our world
I'm don't want 2012
Don't want earthquake , tsunami .....
I'm don't want our world become the end
I'm want 20 years , 30 years , 40 years old and more
I'm want let our life become wonderful
So we must take action NOW ...
YA.... IS NOW ....DON'T THINK TOO MUCH
We must take care our earth to protect ourself
This is our jod
We all don't want tragedy happen in our world
Please save the earth early to prevent happen tragedy
We can change our world and life better .
Change only got 1 times
Miss it , it never come back anymore
Stop using plastic bag , take care our flora and fauna
Stop burning , recycle and so on .
PLEASE DO IT NOW !!!
Pray that disaster already happened at Japan
……God bless to Japan :(

No comments: