Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thomas Jack Come Back la ^^

Yeah ....Thomas Jack come back Malaysia from Taiwan la ...
At Taiwan sure busy with work and study .
but don't want get loss arghhhh....
Because we always support you ^^
Thomas Jack come back to Malaysia is to promote the Drama ( I , My Brother )
Is a very nice Drama ...
Hope you people got watch it la **
Then i also hope that Thomas Jack will come to Kuching to promote the Drama
Because i sure will go and support it ^^
Between that , i know that Della Ding Dang also will come Damai Puteri for the carnival
But i can't go to support because permission of my parents is not ....
So sad :(
but this sure i can do it now is go my.com.my to support Thomas Jack now ..
haha ^^ Don't forget support too ** MY astro **

No comments: