Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 18, 2011

Unlucky Day :(

Why today is my unlucky day ??
Because today my school SPORT-CHECK ><""
And what i going to do is go Check my friend whos bring handphone to school
Oh my gosh .....
That is most of people bring handphone to school
but some people is very clever
Because they faster take away their handphone or pass to their friend
But when i on duty to get away their handphone
i fall someone handphone down the floor
Arghhhh......
I did not mean
I very sorry to that person :(
And most of people handphone is take away from teacher
And luckily today i didn't bring handphone to school
I already hear that today will got the sport-check at school
But don't know at class or asembly and also not sure
so i didnt mind it
because they always say want to sport-check but at the last didn't have it
Ishhhh......( Angry )
so at here i want to say sorry to my friend that i fall he handphone
SORRY :(

No comments: