Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 16, 2011

♥ CNY ♥


Go makan la ^^ " LOVE " shape so nice ♥


688 at 101


Today i go The Spring with my aunty to see some CNY things .
wow.. i very excited because i like CNY and can buy many many things .
But today i didn't buy anything because i haven get my salary ..
Haiz... kolian ... no money to buy new year things now ...
My salary 22 Jan just can get that i think , i also not sure because is my friend tell me .
I hope can get it fast then go shopping la ... haha ^^
I work as Digi promoter when my school holidays ... 1 day maybe rm80 only ba .
I want stand ten hour to promote the Digi Broadband for promotion only .
haiyo ... my leg want PATAH already .. LOL
But can get the salary i very happy already , because can buy things . hehe ^*^
and The Spring surrounding feeling that CNY is very nice .
Because all RED RED colour ♥
Then second day i follow my mum go 688 buy new year thing to decorate my house .
Say the truth , i haven clear up my house lor . ><""
i scare time is not enough to clear up , because i want go school to study and tuition , mostly not at home .
But i will fast fast to clear it up la ^^

No comments: