Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Perpustakawan





Every week thursday i got duty librarian at library ... is so funny when dunty librarian ^^ After school we will go kenyalang eat cha kuch tiao 1st . haha ^^ bacause taste nice and cheap . After finiish eating we just back to school to duty . Suddenly i feel that the time is so fast , bacaese already past 5 year in secondary school ... this year is the last year at school ... i think when after graduation , i will so miss my how my intrested school life . This year will become more strees because this year is our SPM . Oh my gosh !!! i can't play anymore , i want pay more attention on my study and homework ... I think after new year i can't enjoy anymore . If want to enjoy now must enjoy 1st lor . haiz.... Gambateh .... And i got take some photo when duty librarian , because is quit boring .

No comments: