Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2011

圆游会 Part 1

Yuan Carnival Kuching is Coming at Chung Hua Middle School No. 1 ( i don't know the school name right or not ) haha ^^ Part 1 is the first day that i go yuan carnival . There is very fun for me . Ermmm .... But not only me , my friends they also too high with me . So we all play until very ' SONG ' ^^
What's is that so fun until we so very high ???
Angrhhhaaa ... That is we take many photo keep for memorice exspecialy is take with many IDOL ... ><""
YEAH !! There got many activities , games , single exploitation , and still got mine concert ... haha ^^
And and and , we can win many prizes if we play game ^^v
Most of the activities is at the school hall , area not so big so it's look full . And feeeeelll HOTTT too ! OMG !! But like that just can very high for .....
It's the time to post the photo for your guys ^^


Adrian 陈凯旋


可晴KeQing










Take photo with idol: Adrian amd Keqing , DJ Nicholas and perfect gentleman : Kong Jie , Ming Yang and william





KeQing concert ^^




Adrian concert ^^




Did you imagine that was manymany of people are there ??
It's was full fill the school hall ><""


Keqing album EP that i win .
I'm gone on the stage for playing game
And I so happy can take picture with keQing ... Argghhh ...
I love her some much ^^
I hope her will come back to Kuching again :)
Doing some activities or concert at Kuching .


Adrian Gambateh !!
Support you forever !!
Don't forget babe babe at Kuching o !
Muct come always ^^v

No comments: