Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pullman

Pullman Pullman Pullman !!!!!
Swimming Swimming Swimming !!!!
Spa Spa Spa !!!!!!!!
Food Food Food !!!!!!!
Ya , I'm going to Pullman Kuching enjoy my life and relax myself ..
Really nice right ??
Haha ^^
I'm will been going there because my auntie get a free voucher Room for 1 night stay .
It's was really nice because is freeeeeee ^^
So go enjoy now !! YEAH !!





Out room at Level 10
This is how my room look like
How your guys comment with the Pullman hotel room ??
I think is still not bad .
More big , equipment complete , service nice

And i saw a very big and cute cup ...
Is a couple cup . ( i think >< )


Take photo woth my auntie and cousin
My cousin was very excited !!



And the next is only me ^^



Let's go swimming



Spa !! Zalkuji !! Steam !!


Spa is nice
you know why ??
haha ^^ It's because the spa can help u loss your weight o ^^V
Because it feel very hot very hot when u go inside the small poor .
But after that it won't been .
This is call how to enjoy our life >.<

No comments: